This Old House general service provider Tom Silva and host Kevin O’Connor develop a storage system for a walk-in closet. (See below for a shopping listing and also devices.).
Visit this site to SUBSCRIBE to the main This Old Residence YouTube channel:
Full episode: & checklist= PLkJADc1qDrr-ZmCu0t_YNmTXHVt80 JDyE.
How to Mount a Garage Storage System: S89 E & listing= PLkJADc1qDrr_0NxtmzECiOWkr5de82 kXV & index =-LRB- ***).
Exactly How to Mount Kitchen Cabinets: kXV & index =-LRB- *******).
Just how to Install a Fiberglass Bathtub Surround: kXV & index= 3.
Purchasing Checklist for Exactly How to Build Walk-in Closet Storage Space:.
– 3/4- inch birch plywood, for constructing the closet, racks and dividers.
– 13/16- inch-wide iron-on veneer, for sticking to the edges of the plywood top.
– 1/2- inch birch plywood, for the closet backs.
– fold-down wardrobe lift, used to make garments extra easily accessible5. Clothes rod, for hanging garments.
– slide-out shoe shelf and also pants rack, for nicely organizing footwear and also pants.
– various drywall screws, for setting up and installing cupboards.
Devices for How to Construct Walk-in Wardrobe Storage:.
– portable circular saw and also straightedge guide, made use of to reduce plywood components to size.
– router, used for reducing rabbets and also dadoes.
– drill/driver, used for drilling openings as well as driving screws.
– jigsaw, made use of for making haunch cuts in shelves.
– random-orbit sander, used for smoothing wood surfaces.
– clothes iron, made use of to stick iron-on veneer to plywood edges.
– clamps, made use of to hold straightedge guide in place throughout reducing.
– sanding block and also 120- grit sandpaper, used for sanding veneer flush.
Follow This Old Residence:.
G : thisoldhouse/posts.